di 26 sep|
Register T3 - Mind of Christ
In this trimester we zoom in on the office of prophet and what this entails, what their strengths and weaknesses are as well as how they cooperate with angels and the 5-fold ministry. Good news: you do not have to be a prophet yourself to participate in this training.
Tijd en locatie
26 sep 2023 19:00 – 19 dec 2023 22:00
Steenokkerzeel, Steenokkerzeel, België
Over het evenement
A. Cost and enrollment:
The school consists of several teaching modules. This teaching module consists of 14 lessons on Tuesday evenings from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- The cost per module/trimester a single student is €249, payable before the start of the trimester. This price includes the course material, except for the books that may be required to be studied during the trimester.
- If you wish to register as a couple, a partner discount of 50% applies for the second person, and amounts to €373.
If payment is not made on time, the registration will expire and your place will be filled by another prospective student.
B.P.S. cooperates with guest lecturers, from the U.S. or Europe, who have a special expertise on a subject. A collection will be collected for the guest lecturer(s) during class time which will be used as an honorarium.
This collection has a dual purpose:
- It teaches students the Biblical concept of financial provision for those who teach us the Word (Galatians 6:6) and
- Blessing and caring for those who teach us.
Boarding times for the B.P.S. are set annually in January, April and September.
Student attendance is recorded at each class time.
Tuition will not be refunded for absences. It is the student's responsibility to be present at each class time or any pre-specified activity (inside or outside the school building).
The student will notify the school or teacher in advance in case of absence.
Student requirements & rules of conduct
To be accepted to the training program of the Brussels Prophetic School, each student must meet the following requirements:
- The student(s) must be a believer in Jesus Christ.
- The student(s) agrees to abide by B.P.S. rules of conduct.
- The student(s) agrees to pay all fees and amounts as stated on the registration form.
- The student(s) agrees to attend all class times during the program.
- If the student(s) misses more than three class sessions per trimester, the school may decide to suspend the student(s) from the program and may ask the student(s) to reapply for a later trimester/school year.
- The student(s) agrees to contact the school to inform them of possible absences.
- The student(s) agrees to be present on time at every class time.
- The student(s) should inform their own church leadership of their participation in the Brussels Prophetic School.
As long as I am involved in the Brussels Prophetic School:
- I will live according to a biblical standard of moral behavior:
o I will not be involved in illegal activities nor with immoral activities according to a biblical definition;
o I will make my personal relationship with God a priority in my life.
- If I say I will do something, I will do it.
- I will do my best to apply everything I learn in school to my personal life.
Thank you and see you soon,
Jan Ruusbroec - B.P.S. 2023
- Soort ticket
BPS-T3 - Mind of Christ
Who is a prophet and what does that entail?Prijs€ 249,00
- Soort ticket
BPS-T3 Couple price 50% off
If you wish to register as a couple, a partner discount of 50% applies to the second person, and the total is €373 for both of you.Prijs€ 373,00